We aim to develop the all round ability of each child in our care, to help them develop the ability to learn and reason; so that each child enjoys his/her school work and finds satisfaction in achieving his/her full potential. The achievement of these aims will be through the National Curriculum (NC 2014), The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum and our own year group curriculum plans.
Specifically, these aims will be:
- To help our pupils use language and numbers effectively;
- To help them understand the world in which they live;
- To help them acquire the knowledge and skills needed for our developing society;
- To enable them to develop study skills and the ability to reason, to make value judgements
- To appreciate and be tolerant of others.